Last Updated: 9 June 2022
FULL-TIME STAFF REPORTER
Do you love writing about financial markets?
IndexUniverse.eu, Europe’s leading publication for index-based investing and exchange-traded funds, invites applications for the role of staff reporter. The ideal candidate will have outstanding written, communication and networking skills, as well as a can-do attitude and a deep love of the market. We expect the candidate to make immediate contributions to deepening and expanding our editorial output.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Writing news stories, feature articles and blogs for IndexUniverse.eu
- Expanding our editorial coverage into areas that directly connect with the wants, needs and desires of investors and independent financial advisors
- Developing a network of contacts in the areas we write about
- Generating ideas for the further development of our publishing activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Candidates must have the following skills/qualifications:
- The ability to research complex topics and report on them in clear, concise English
- Solid quantitative capabilities (progress towards a CFA is a plus)
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Public speaking skills
- Broad financial markets knowledge
- Knowledge of index-based investing and ETFs are a plus
- Additional European language skills are a plus
IndexUniverse Ltd. is based in Hammersmith, London, and employs 50 people worldwide. The company’s publications, IndexUniverse.com, IndexUniverse.eu, ETF Report, the Journal of Indexes and the Journal of Indexes Europe, are regarded as the leading source of news, analysis and comment on the fast-growing index investing market. We also operate the world’s leading index- and ETF-focused conferences.
LOCATION AND HOURS: This is a full-time role. You will be based at our office in Hammersmith.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply by sending your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitling your email “STAFF WRITER”.