1. CONNECTING EU WITH YOUTH
Foster the sense of youth belonging to the European project and build a bridge between the EU and young people to regain trust and increase participation.
2. EQUALITY OF ALL GENDERS
Ensure equality of all genders and gendersensitive approaches in all areas of life of a young person.
3. INCLUSIVE SOCIETIES
Enable and ensure the inclusion of all young people in society.
4. INFORMATION & CONSTRUCTIVE DIALOGUE
Ensure young people have better access to reliable information, support their ability to evaluate information critically and engage in participatory and constructive dialogue.
5. MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
Achieve better mental wellbeing and end stigmatisation of mental health issues, thus promoting social inclusion of all young people.
6. MOVING RURAL YOUTH FORWARD
Create conditions which enable young people to fulfill their potential in rural areas.
7. QUALITY EMPLOYMENT FOR ALL
Guarantee an accessible labour market with opportunities that lead to quality jobs for all young people.
8. QUALITY LEARNING
Integrate and improve different forms of learning, equipping young people for the challenges of an ever-changing life in the 21st century.
9. SPACE AND PARTICIPATION FOR ALL
Strengthen young people’s democratic participation and autonomy as well as provide dedicated youth spaces in all areas of society.
10. SUSTAINABLE GREEN EUROPE
Achieve a society in which all young people are environmentally active, educated and able to make a difference in their everyday lives.
11. YOUTH ORGANISATIONS & EUROPEAN PROGRAMMES
Ensure equal access for all young people to youth organisations and European youth programmes, building a society based on European values and identity
- Bitmex’s Logo will Be on the Shirts of Soccer Giants AC Milan - August 18, 2021
- Bitcoin’s Value will Reach the Record High - August 16, 2021
- Dogecoin’s Value Doubled Up This Week - August 13, 2021